Welcome to Fatshark's blog.
This blog is all about the Fatshark and only about the Fatshark.
But who is this Fatshark dude and what does he do and was has this great blog to offer?
Well it started a lot of years ago with a boy called Eric.
After years of intense computer training and schooling he became a Microsoft Jedi.
He managed to earn a streak of Microsoft certification and fastly he became:
- MCSE: Messaging
- MCSA: Office 365
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE: Server Infrastructure)
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA: Messaging on Windows Server 2003)
- MCITP: Server Administrator 2008
- MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2010
- MCTS Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Deployment
Next to his certification he has a broad knowledge of Microsoft specific product like:
- Microsoft Client/Server OS & imaging MDT/ConfigMgr
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft ISA/TMG/UAG
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft Office Web Apps Server 2013/Office Online Server
- Microsoft CRM 4/2011/2013/2015/Online
- Microsoft SQL 2008/2008 R2/2012/2014/2016
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Microsoft ADFS 2.0/2.1/3.0/4.0/Web Application Proxy
- Microsoft Azure AD Connect
- Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008/2012/2012R2
Cloud platform and technology:
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Premium/Domain Services/Application Proxy/Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Microsoft Azure (IaaS)
- Microsoft Intune (Enterprise Mobility + Security) (Modern Workplace/Modern Management)
With all the knowledge and know how he decided to go work for Winvision as Principal Systems Engineer.
On this Personal Fatshark Blog he will Blog about:
- News: Here I'll write news about my achievements in the IT world and perhaps some things everyone should know.
- Play: Here I'll write about my fav. music, movies etc.
- Work: Here I'll write everything about my work at Winvision.